With our advanced Rubber Polymer Technology bonded to a 12" x 12" Microfiber towel you have another excellent option from CarPro for eliminating the need for detailing clay.
- Always wash vehicle before use of Polyshave or clay products
- Important: Break in PolyShave towel by using on the glass before use on paint.
- Keep surface well lubricated with Ultima Waterless Wash Plus or your favorite clay lubricant.
- Keep surface wet and well lubricated during each section
- Do not use heavy pressure, simply glide across surface with pad flat
- Rinse often to maintain a clean working surface
- Wipe off each section with Microfiber towel before moving to next
Deep Cleaning Tip:
- For deep cleaning the paint simultaneously use Iron X Paste as your lubricant.
- As with any mechanical decontamination products, polishing afterwards may be needed to remove micro marring
- Store in closed container after use with polyshave side facing up with no contact of any other material pressing against it
- Do not store in vehicle or allow to sit in usn or heat for extended periods